IN-STORE SALES : No refunds. Exchange or store credit only on tagged, unused merchandise. Receipt must be present. All unsealed bath and body products are final sale. All vintage items are final sale.
When regular operations resume, return policy is as follows:
- Spruce Collective only ships within Canada, at the moment. Orders are shipped using Canada Post.
- All orders placed with Spruce Collective are processed, packed and shipped from our store in Abbotsford, BC Canada. Our goal is to ship your order within 3 business days from receipt.
- Any additional shipping costs incurred for rejected or returned to shipper packages will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Once shipped we will email you a notification and provide you with the tracking information.
- While we strive to keep our website and inventory up to date, item availability is not always guaranteed. If an item is sold out, you will be notified via email and given the option to backorder or have the purchase refunded.
- All orders shipping within Canada are processed using Canada Post Expedited Shipping which includes tracking and takes up to 10 business days.
- $15 Flat Fee Shipping within BC. Other provinces calculated at checkout.
In-store Pick Up
- Orders placed for Abbotsford in-store pick up will be available during regular business hours, within 24 hours after ordering.
- Customers ordering Chilliwack in-store pick ups will be contacted once their order has been delivered to Chilliwack
- Spruce Collective will confirm with the customer when the orders are ready for pick-up. Proof of purchase and photo ID is required when picking up orders.
- If a customer receives an item that is damaged, please contact Spruce Collective right away, email@example.com | All damages must be reported within 48 hours upon receiving the order.
- Spruce Collective is happy to issue a refund on regular priced merchandise purchased online, within 7 days of receipt. Refunds are applicable to online purchases only. In store purchases are subject to regular store policies of exchange or store credit only.
- With the exception of candles, all Bath & Beauty products are a final sale. Food items are a final sale. All sale items are final.
- Items returned within 7 days of original purchase date are eligible for a full refund. Refunds apply to online orders only.
- Items returned within 14 days are eligible for exchange or in-store credit.
- Original sales receipt must be present in order to receive a refund or in-store credit.
- Items must be unused and in re-sellable condition.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of delivery date in unused condition in the original packaging.
- Any item that is not in the same condition as it was shipped will not be accepted as a return.
- In order to qualify for a return, you must first contact Spruce Collective
- via email the firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be provided with specific instructions for your returned items. *Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Return shipping fees and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Spruce Collective is not responsible if the returned package is lost or the returned item is damaged in transit.
- Please mail all returns to: Spruce Collective Inc., 2622 Montrose Avenue, #100 Abbotsford, BC V2S 3T6
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By shopping with Spruce Collective, you agree with the above terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to update and change our terms of services without prior written notice and at any time.
- If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com
- Thank you for shopping small business!