Patchouli Essential Oil Benefits
Curious about the patchouli essential oil benefits? You’ll find lots including treating eczema, eliminating dandruff, healing athlete’s foot, reducing anxiety, and helping insomnia. Patchouli has a rich earthy, sweet, and spicy aroma commonly used in luxury designer fragrances. Originally a herb native to tropical Asian countries, patchouli essential oil is the perfect side-kick through the colder months to keep flu symptoms at bay.
There are so many patchouli essential oil uses. It’s often found in skin care products to relieve skin conditions like acne and eczema naturally. Thanks to its potent skin cell regeneration properties, it also boosts skin beautification and gives a glowing complexion with every use. Struggling to sleep is a living nightmare. Patchouli is an aromatherapist’s go-to essential oil for the ultimate mind and body relaxation.
Our patchouli essential oil has been sourced from Indonesia, a country with an abundance of high-quality patchouli plants. Cleverly packaged into black bottles that block sunlight for 100% purity and potency, you can get all the patchouli essential oil benefits. We only use organic, sustainable, cruelty-free, and pure-grade essential oils in every bottle keeping your body and the planet safe from harm.
Why we Love Patchouli Essential Oil?
- Pure-grade patchouli essential oil sourced from Indonesia
- 100% all-natural essential oil
- Sunlight damage-free black bottle packaging
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Undiluted essential oil
- Effectively treats eczema, acne, and athlete’s foot
- Anti-aging properties
- Regenerates skin cells
- Renews and maintains collagen
- Softens and smooths skin
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Mood-lifting scent
- Insomnia remedy
- Relaxing aromatherapy treatment
- Scalp treatment to eliminate dandruff
- Nourish and strengthen hair
- Seductive scent perfect for diffuser use
- Blends with cedarwood, sandalwood, and jasmine essential oil
15ml Bottle with dropper